Our Services and Fees
Our standard fee is 6% and is calculated on ALL payments received including patient co-payments, patient payments and insurance payments.
Our services include:
- Entering patient demographics and insurance information
- Submitting claims electronically
- Print paper claims and mail when required
- Submit secondary claims
- Follow-up on all unpaid claims and appeals
- Mail statements out to patients
- Answer all patient billing inquires
- Post all insurance and patient payments
- Send detailed monthly reports
- Insurance verifications (an additional $5 charge per verification does apply)
About Us/Our Services & Fees
Our monthly fee includes responsive telephone services to provider and their patients, postage and supplies needed to bill your patients and their appropriate insurance companies.
There is a “one time” set-up fee of $125.00 for the electronic billing process and an additional $100 for each provider in your group. These fees must be paid before beginning services. For your convenience you can send us either a check or pay these fees through our website by clicking on the Payments page of our website.
There are 2 additional separate monthly fees:
1) Ongoing electronic billing technical support, which is billed to each provider at the beginning of each quarter (billed to the provider at $18.75 per quarter/$75 per year).
2) $25.00 per month data security fee to ensure that your confidential patient data and important financial information is protected, safe and secure at all times. This is to ensure you are 100% HIPAA compliant.
INSURANCE CREDENTIALING IS CURRENTLY NOT AN AVAILABLE SERVICE THROUGH LIBERTY BILLING